Windows Live Mail
1) Click the Add e-mail account link.
1) Type your email address into the field.
2) Type in the password that goes with the email account you are setting up.
4) Click the Next button.
1) Type the incoming server address in the format of pop.your_domain_name
2) Type in the full email address that you have with TownTechWeb.
4) Click the check box for My outgoing server requires authentication.
5) Click the Next button.
A) Select IMAP if you dont want to use POP3. HTTP is not supported.
1) Click the Finish button.
Troubleshooting: Windows Live Mail – Receiving OK, Sending No Good
1) Right click on your email address.
2) Select Properties from the menu.
3) Click on the Advanced tab.
1) Type the number 2025 in the box.
2) Click the OK button